Suppliers Of Ethically Sourced Coffee Syrups, Tea and Hot Chocolate

QUARTERPAST was designed on the adage “¼ past the hour is time to take a break, sit down and relax” which is why our logo looks like a CUP being viewed from above, where the cup arm is pointing to the number “3” on the clock, representing ¼ of an hour.

All of our products are designed to be diluted with a 9:1 ratio. This means: fill 10% of your cup/mug/glass with QUARTERPAST, top the remaining 90% with liquid (water, milk, coffee), stir to combine and enjoy!

To access the Catalogue or to contact the supplier, please contact them using the contact form link above with the supplier’s name in the subject line.